Set up temporary indoor and outdoor cricket fields in seconds with this high-quality roll down cricket matting. Measuring 2m (6.5ft) wide and available in lengths between 1m (3ft) and 30m (98.5ft) you will be able to select a length of roll down cricket matting which will perfectly fit your intended playing area.
- Non-slip cricket matting is 2.1m wide and available in lengths up to 25m.
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene with a 7mm thick green shock pad.
- Green top matting is 6mm thick.
- Overall cricket matting thickness is 13mm (1/2 inch).
- Yarn stitched for increased durability.
- The shock pad provides realistic cricket ball behaviour across all surfaces.
- Weight 4.5kgs (10lbs) per square metre (11 square feet).
- Available in lengths between 1m (3ft) and 30m (98.5ft).
The 13mm thick matting is comprised of two parts to ensure the optimum level of performance is always produced when using this temporary cricket turf. The 6mm thick green section features a shock pad to provide a realistic cricket ball bounce on indoor and outdoor surfaces, whilst the 7mm thick non-slip PVC base of the cricket matting not only provides a high level of player safety, but also does not require any adhesive or fixings to stay in place.
If you do not have the facilities to support a permanent cricket field or need to set up a temporary indoor cricket pitch then this matting can be rolled away for storage after use without any risk of damage. Weighing just 4.5kg (10lbs) per square metre (11 square feet) this cricket carpet is incredibly easy to carry despite the heavy-duty, UV stabilised polypropylene it is manufactured from. This added protection from sunlight makes this custom length cricket matting perfect for outdoor training sessions.